• Base comprising salary between $48.87-$52.33 p.h, $3,714.50-$3,977.40 p.f, $96,909.00-$103,768.00 p.a.
• Generous employer contribution to superannuation (12.75%)
• Salary packaging option to increase your take home pay
• Worklife balance, variety and flexibility
• On-call for a maximum of 10 days PLUS annualised salary with 35% loading for MGP Midwives.
• Professional development (available for contract over 12 months or permanent appointments)
• Assistance with relocation expenses for permanent and long-term contracts
• Bonus payments that increase the longer you stay: >1 year $3,500; >2 years $10,500; >3 years and each subsequent year $7,000
• Two (2) return flights to Cairns each year for yourself, spouse and dependents
• Professional Development Opportunities - Assistance to grow your career!!
Working in the Torres and Cape Hospital and Health Service is more than a job, it is a great opportunity to challenge yourself, become an integral member of the local community, develop collaborative relationships with other health professionals and be a part of making a difference to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander health outcomes by providing comprehensive health services.
Midwives will work in conjunction with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health Practitioners and Health Workers, other MGP and Core Midwives, Medical Officers and Allied Health staff to provide a culturally appropriate high level service across the continuum of pregnancy, labour, birth and post-natal period (up to 6 weeks post birth) including health promotion and education ensuring the provision of best practice and quality centred care to women and their families in the Torres Strait and Northern Peninsula Area.
Enquiries: Sharyn Everett 0427 645 437
Job Ad Reference: TC451443 - 2900123
Application Details: https://smartjobs.qld.gov.au/jobs/QLD-TC451443
Closing Date: Friday, 27 January 2023